martes, junio 13, 2006


Tell me why we must say "goodbye"
Oh, my lovely brother I remembered you so much in the last days.
Two years ago, a chinesse boy broke into my life: he cooked for me, I went out with him, we discovered Scotland and enjoyed watching DVD together....
I enjoyed his interesting language and I think he enjoyed with my really bad english, because one day he told me: "You are really funny sister, your english is funny, if I was your boyfriend I make you angry every time because you are funny even you are angry"
I remembered the day when I decided he would be my chineese brother for ever... We was in Perth, we lost our last bus for returnning to Glasgow and he wasn´t angry with me. And it was my fault. He is always by my side.... waitting for me when I came back to Dublin, going to the supermarket, saying to me: " Sister, your clothes are wrong, your hair is wrong, your mind is wrong but you are the most amazing girl I have never known. Sometimes I think you aren´t girl because you look like a boy" and I remembered every spanish joke I made to him (tickles, trucks in "escoba", spanish kisses - Sonia learned to him how must kiss on the cheek- and his embrassed when he was falling in love with every pretty girl we watched in the street....)
But, I remember our last day together, we was in the "Mackintosh´s tea room" and after that I went to Glasgow International Airport and he said to me in the taxi: "Thanks God for putting this stupit, sturbborn and silly girl in my life, she changed my mind because she is a queen... a queen of Galicia". And when he was in Heathrow he called me and he said to me: "Heathrow is terrible big but one day we´ll be here together. I´ll promise you" But, I think you broke your promise because you don´t answer my emails... and in your last email you wrote:" I had to say goodby to you......if you ask me if there is another thing which is more painful than this, i will say: No" I don´t want to say goodbye to you because Galicia is waitting for you! and... I miss you so much stupid boy: ANSWER MY EMAILS!

Your three "s" sister for ever!

Etiquetas: